Welcome to Fort Lauderdale.gov
- 05/01/2016 Three Big Events for Small Business Week on May 5, 6, 7 Read More »
- 04/29/2016 Information about Proposed Bahia Mar Project and Video of Public Meeting Read More »
- 04/18/2016 Provide Comment on Proposed Seawall Ordinance Changes Read More »
- 04/13/2016 2016 Walk of Fame Inductees Announced Read More »
- May 04 Public Meeting for Beach CRA Improvement Projects, May 4, 6:00 pm, City Hall Read More »
- May 05 National Day of Prayer, May 5, Noon - 2 pm City Hall, Commission Chambers Read More »
- May 06 Club 55+ Fish Fry RSVP Deadline Read More »
- May 07 Fort Lauderdale Air Show Returns May 7-8 Read More »
A to Z Guide of Services
Looking for something?
Find it quickly with our alphabetical directory.
Mayor and Commissioners
MayorJohn P. 'Jack' Seiler
Commissioner District 1Bruce G. Roberts
Commissioner District 3Robert L. McKinzie
Commissioner District 4Romney Rogers
The mission of the Fort Lauderdale City Commission is to represent the public interest; promote quick and courteous response to neighbor concerns; provide leadership and direction for the City's future; and assure Fort Lauderdale's present and future fiscal integrity.
At your service
The City of Fort Lauderdale is committed to providing quality service around the clock. Neighbors can use Lauderserv to submit a customer service request, pay a parking citation or utility bill, and access useful information. Use the portal on our website, download the smartphone app, or call us to request a new garbage cart, report a street light outage, inquire about volunteer opportunities, and more! New features allow you to pay your water bill or a parking citation right from your smartphone!