Click here to watch the 2015 video
A Night Dedicated to Fort Lauderdale's Neighbors!
Neighbor Support Night, sponsored by the City of Fort Lauderdale and the Council of Fort Lauderdale Civic Associations, is set for Wednesday, February 8, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Fort Lauderdale City Hall, 100 N. Andrews Avenue.
Neighbor Support Night provides an opportunity for Fort Lauderdale’s neighbors to join together with their City to strengthen community ties, elevate public spirit, and build civic awareness in a fun, casual, exciting block party type of atmosphere.
Join us for an interactive, exciting event with fun for the entire family. Make sure to check this web page periodically as it will be updated as new activities and door prizes are announced.
Neighbors' Choice Award
Connect with Us
2016 Neighbor Support Night Photos
2015 Neighbor Support Night Photos
2014 Neighbor Support Night Photos
- Learn about your City and meet City officials and Community Builders
- Take a photo with the Mayor Seiler and your City Commissioners
- Meet Stanley C. Panther, the Florida Panthers mascot, and get a picture with him.
- Check out the Florida Panthers video game truck and prize wheel with giveaways.
- Enjoy some time with your kids in the Kids Zone playing life-sized games and face painting
- Take home a free Florida-friendly tree (proof of residency required, while supplies last)
- Meet firefighters, police officers, and horses from our mounted patrol unit
- Explore job and volunteer opportunities
- Climb aboard emergency response and utilities vehicles
- Learn about recycling and sustainability
- Win a free raffle prize
- Vote for the winner of the Neighbors' Choice Award for the best department/division display
- Enjoy live entertainment and refreshments
The City of Fort Lauderdale is offering free, Florida-friendly trees during Neighbor Support Night. (One tree per household on a first-come, first-served basis with proof of Fort Lauderdale residency.)
The City encourages its neighbors to review the Homeowners and Trees brochure for tips on choosing the right tree for the right place on their properties prior to selecting one at the event.
To get more free trees and help the City build its canopy, consider going paper-free by signing up for e-billing and automatic bill pay through the Save a Tree, Plant a Tree program.
We've got your passport to a great prize! Make sure to pick up your "Around the City" passport at the Fort Lauderdale Council of Civic Associations welcome table for your chance to win. To be eligible for a prize just visit 10 exhibits, get your passport stamped, and turn it back in at the Council's table. The drawing will take place at the end of the event and you do not need to be present to win.
Florida Panthers - Four tickets for February 22 Panthers game at the BB&T Center
Pelican Grand Beach Resort - One-night stay, with breakfast, valet parking, and waived resort fee
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach - One-night stay in a deluxe ocean view room
Ygrene Energy Fun Florida - One Google Chromecast (a media streaming device)
Broward Center for the Performing Arts - Two tickets for Disney's The Little Mermaid opening night
Fort Lauderdale Woman's Club - Free clubhouse rental valued at $1,000 (excluding Saturdays)
This year the Neighbor Support Office is introducing the first-ever "Neighbors' Choice" award and the winner will be determined by our neighbors' votes. Make sure to visit all of the displays and cast your vote for your favorite one. The winner will get a trophy and bragging rights for the entire year!
Neighbor Support Night is made possible due to the generous donations from the following community partners who are going above and beyond to support this event:
We invite you to connect with us using social media to "follow" the City of Fort Lauderdale on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and "like," "share," "retweet," and "favorite" Neighbor Support Night and other City news and happenings.