The City of Fort Lauderdale Public Affairs Office uses a variety of electronic communication and social media tools to engage and collaborate with citizens, as well as to inform them about all of the great things our City has to offer. At little to no cost, these tools help the City:
- Elevate citizen engagement and collaboration;
- Increase awareness, promote transparency, and stimulate feedback;
- Learn about community needs and concerns;
- Promote programs, events, and services;
- Uncover citizens' ideas and incorporate them into the City's innovative process; and
- Communicate to the widest audience possible in a way that people communicate with each other.
We invite you to connect with the City, connect with each other, and become part of the conversations that build Fort Lauderdale's communities. Whether you want to experience in-the-moment happenings, get updates, or share your ideas, City photos, and stories, with so many options, the choice is yours. Click on the buttons below, join the conversations, and help us expand the social fabric of our City.
For more information, please contact the Public Affairs Office at email@example.com.