Welcome to the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Human Resources Department, located on the 3rd floor of City Hall.
You may contact Human Resources at:
City of Fort Lauderdale
Human Resources Department
100 N. Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(from 7:45 a.m. until 4:45 p.m., Monday through Friday)
Human Resources’ Mission
The Human Resources Department builds relationships by recruiting, hiring, promoting, training and retaining the best and brightest employees to create a strong, healthy and diverse workforce that delivers first class services in a safe environment for our internal and external communities.
Human Resources’ Values
- Respect for the dignity of our co-workers, neighbors and customers and for the diversity of all groups
- Integrity as demonstrated by honesty and fairness, and conduct beyond reproach
- Courage to do the right thing, for the right reason, in the right way
- Teamwork through recognition that excellence is achieved by cooperation, communication and collaboration
- Service to our neighbors, our elected officials and other employees that is exemplary and exceeds expectations
- Creativity as the foundation for ingenuity and innovation in the delivery of service
- Accountability for our decisions, actions and results
Interested in joining our diverse team of employees? Explore our website and visit our current job opportunities. See "How to Apply" for instructions on applying for a job with the City of Fort Lauderdale.
The City of Fort Lauderdale is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, political affiliation, race, religion creed, sex or other non-merit factors (except as limited by law, Personnel Rules, Collective Bargaining Agreements, or bona fide occupational qualifications).