American Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructors lead all lessons.
Special thanks to the American Red Cross for its support that allows us to offer swimming lessons at discounted rates at Carter Park Pool - $10 residents, $15 non-residents!
Summer 2017 Group Lessons
Once-per-Week: Class meets once-per-week for 7-8 weeks; 30 to 45 minutes.
Weekdays: Class meets daily Monday-Thursday for a 2-week session; 30 to 45 minutes.
Fort Lauderdale Aquatic Complex: June 5 - August 6
- Fort Lauderdale Aquatic Complex: Once-per-Week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Registration Begins: April 26
- No Classes: Sunday, June 25 or Tuesday, July 4
Community Pools: June 19 - August 10
- Bass Park Pool: Weekdays
- Carter Park Pool: Weekdays; Once-per-Week - Saturday; $10 - Residents, $15 - Non-Residents
- Croissant Park Pool: Weekdays; Once-per-Week - Sunday
- Riverland Park Pool: Weekdays; Once-per-Week - Saturday
- Registration Begins: April 15
- No Classes: Tuesday, July 4
Basic Diving Skills
Learn how to safely enter the pool from the deck and a diving board! This 1 hour group class focuses on basic diving and head-first pool entries as a supplement to the American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim program. Includes entries from the side of the pool and 1 and 3-meter spring boards. Class offered only at the Fort Lauderdale Aquatic Complex.
For competitive dive team and instruction, please visit the Fort Lauderdale Dive Team.
Date: August 13, 2017
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Ages: 4 - 12 years
Rates: $10/session for residents, $15/session for non-residents
Private and Semi-Private Lessons
Scheduled upon request. Offered at select locations. Please call (954) 828-4580 to schedule a private lesson.
Private Lessons: One-on-one individualized instruction for adults and children ages 6 months and older.
|One 30-minute lesson:||$45|
|Five 30-minute lessons:||$200|
|Ten 30-minute lessons:||$360|
Semi-Private Lessons: Groups of 2-3 participants ages 3 years and older.
|One 30-minute lesson:||$70 (2 participants = $35 each)|
|Five 30-minute lessons:||$300 (2 participants = $150 each)|