The City of Fort Lauderdale's Parks and Recreation offers a wonderful and exciting variety of recreational and sports programs. The City of Fort Lauderdale encourages our citizens and visitors to celebrate healthy, active lifestyles by participating in their choice of athletic activities.
- Flag Football
- Tennis Boot Camp
- Tennis Cardo Clinics
- Tennis Clinics
- Tennis Drop-In Round Robin
- Tennis Early Bird Doubles
- Tennis Wheelchair Clinic
- Tennis Winter Programs
- Sailing Classes
- Tennis Birthday Parties
- Tennis Camps
- Tennis Junior Clinics
- Tennis Junior Match Play
- Tennis Pee Wee Clinics
- Tennis Toddler Quick Start
- See our Aquatic Facilities page.
Field Permitting Information
Mills Pond Park is home to the City of Fort Lauderdale's Field Permit Office. The City of Fort Lauderdale requires a permit for use of the Bermuda grass athletic fields. For more information, please contact the Field Permit Office at 954-828-8943 or email email@example.com.
Pickup games are allowed on a variety of fields and open areas throughout the City during posted park hours without any permit requirement. For more information, download the map.
The City of Fort Lauderdale Parks and Recreation Department partners with several groups to offer additional recreational programs. For more information, please contact these organizations directly.
- Aikido Martial Arts
- The Art of Yoga by Mark Roberts Yoga
- Federal Little League Baseball
- Fort Lauderdale Dive Team
- Fort Lauderdale Jaguars Cheerleading/Football
- Fort Lauderdale Little League Baseball
- Fort Lauderdale Select F.C. Soccer
- Fort Lauderdale Stars Gymnastics