Welcome to Parking at the City of Fort Lauderdale!
The City of Fort Lauderdale was recently ranked among Top 10 Best Cities for Parking!
The Parking Division is ready to serve you. Our functions include:
- Addressing our neighbors' questions, concerns, or complaints
- Providing permit information and costs
- Selling parking permits
- Collecting all citation payments
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Providing parking information
- Red-Light Safety Camera Program
The City of Fort Lauderdale invites you to participate in a short survey as part of a comprehensive Citywide Parking Study. The objectives of this study are to evaluate the City’s existing parking demand, supply, and utilization of the City’s current parking facilities and to review the overall parking requirements
Please take a few moments to share your thoughts with us. To access the survey, please click here. The survey will be available online through the end of April 2017.
For more information or to obtain a hard copy of the survey, please contact Erin Emmons, GISP, Kimley-Horn, at 954-535-5128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like information on the Citywide Parking Study please find an informational presentation here.
Valet Parking Permits
Learn about the new Valet Parking Permit Ordinance and Application Procedure.
Pay By Phone
Learn more about Pay By Phone here!
Parking Permit Programs
Sun Trolley Community Bus
Another convenient option for visiting Fort Lauderdale Beach and downtown locations is to park at one of the City's public parking lots and garages and then ride the Sun Trolley Community Bus to your destination.
- Public Workshop Presentation Barrier Island Parking Study North Beach (Galt) Area
- Public Workshop Presentation Barrier Island Parking Study Central Beach / Sunrise Lane Area
- Barrier Island Parking Study DRAFT Final Report - August 2011
- Long-Range Transportation Plan
City of Fort Lauderdale Parking Services
290 N.E. 3rd Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-828-3700 (Parking Customer Service)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.