ONLINE PARKING PAYMENT SYSTEM
Welcome to Parking at the City of Fort Lauderdale!
The City of Fort Lauderdale was recently ranked among Top 10 Best Cities for Parking!
The Parking Division is ready to serve you. Our functions include:
- Addressing our neighbors' questions, concerns, or complaints
- Providing permit information and costs
- Selling parking permits
- Collecting all citation payments
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Providing parking information
- Red-Light Safety Camera Program
The City of Fort Lauderdale Transportation and Mobility Department (TAM), in collaboration with the Information Technology Services Department (ITS), is migrating the City’s current parking management system to a cloud-hosted environment. This migration will begin Thursday, February 22 at 3 p.m. and will be complete on Tuesday, February 27 at 7:45 a.m.
Migrating to a cloud-based environment will provide key benefits to the City's Parking Services operations and allow the City to enhance the quality of service we provide to our neighbors, including adding new modules that will enable neighbors to participate in electronic permitting.
What You Need to Know
- During the migration process, you will not be able to pay for parking citations or residential beach parking permits online between February 22 at 3 p.m. and February 27 at 7:45 a.m.
- If you need to pay a citation during this time, you may do so in person at the Parking Customer Service Office, located at 290 N.E. 3rd Avenue.
- If your payment is due between February 22 and February 27, we encourage you to make your payment online before 3 p.m. on February 22 to avoid having to pay in person at the Parking Customer Service Office.
- Parking Services is extending their customer service hours to accommodate our neighbors and visitors.
- On Friday, February 23 and Monday, February 26, the Parking Customer Service Office will be open from 7:45 a.m. until 5 p.m. (normal closing time is 4 p.m.).
If you have any questions, please contact Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-828-3700.
Citywide Parking Study
The City of Fort Lauderdale invites you to participate in a short survey as part of a comprehensive Citywide Parking Study. The objectives of this study are to evaluate the City’s existing parking demand, supply, and utilization of the City’s current parking facilities and to review the overall parking requirements.
For more information or to obtain a hard copy of the survey, please contact Erin Emmons, GISP, Kimley-Horn, at email@example.com.
If you would like information on the Citywide Parking Study please find an informational presentation here.
Valet Parking Permits
Learn about the new Valet Parking Permit Ordinance and Application Procedure.
Pay By Phone
Learn more about Pay By Phone here!
Parking Permit Programs
Sun Trolley Community Bus
Another convenient option for visiting Fort Lauderdale Beach and downtown locations is to park at one of the City's public parking lots and garages and then ride the Sun Trolley Community Bus to your destination.
- Public Workshop Presentation Barrier Island Parking Study North Beach (Galt) Area
- Public Workshop Presentation Barrier Island Parking Study Central Beach / Sunrise Lane Area
- Barrier Island Parking Study DRAFT Final Report - August 2011
- Long-Range Transportation Plan
City of Fort Lauderdale Parking Services
290 N.E. 3rd Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-828-3700 (Parking Customer Service)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.