Welcome to Parking at the City of Fort Lauderdale!
NOTCE: The Parking Division's computer system will be offline for a system upgrade from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm an Friday, January 20, 2017.
During that time, customers will not be able to make payments either online or in-person.
We regret any inconvenience this might cause, but look forward to serving you better with the improved system.
The City of Fort Lauderdale was recently ranked among Top 10 Best Cities for Parking!
The Parking Division is ready to serve you. Our functions include:
- Addressing our neighbors' questions, concerns or complaints
- Providing permit information and costs
- Selling parking permits
- Receiving all citation payments
- Receiving customer correspondence
- Providing parking information
- Red-Light Safety Camera Program
Valet Parking Permits
Business Partners: Learn about the new Valet Parking Permit Ordinance and Application Procedure.
Pay By Phone
Learn more about Pay By Phone here!
Learn about our popular Cashless Parking Programs
Sun Trolley Community Bus
Another convenient option for visiting Fort Lauderdale Beach and downtown locations is to park at one of the City's public parking lots and garages and then ride the Sun Trolley Community Bus to your destination.
- Public Workshop Presentation Barrier Island Parking Study North Beach (Galt) Area
- Public Workshop Presentation Barrier Island Parking Study Central Beach / Sunrise Lane Area
- Barrier Island Parking Study DRAFT Final Report - August 2011
- Long-Range Transportation Plan
City of Fort Lauderdale Parking Services
290 N.E. 3rd Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-828-3700 (Customer Service)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.