City employee's must receive and display a valid parking decal to parking in any of our City facilities. Below is some general information on our various decals:
Red Decals - allow you to park on the 4th floor of the City Hall parking garage in conjunction with a garage card for access. For those who work late, you may move your vehicle to the first floor in an employee parking space after 4PM. Applicant will not leave the card exposed to direct sunlight. If a card becomes damaged it may be returned for a new one at the Parking Services building located at 290 NE 3rd Ave.
White Decals - allow you to park on the 1st floor of the City Hall Parking garage. White decals will be issued based on seniority of years employed with the City. All other employees reporting to City Hall or 101 NE 3rd Avenue will be placed on a waiting list based on hire date.
Blue Decals - when parking at City Hall you will be allowed to park on the first floor in an available City employee parking space.
Gate Card Guidelines
You are being assigned a rooftop parking gate card to use when parking your vehicle at City Hall. Here are some general guidelines on using your gate card.
General Employee Parking Permit Requirements
- Employees must park in appropriate "City Employee Only" designated spaces.
- Decals must be adhered to the lower driver's side windshield.
- Only one decal is issued to an employee.
- Decals are NOT transferable to other vehicles.
- If you sell or replace your vehicle, remove the decal and return it to Parking Services Office for a replacement.
- If you lose your decal there is a $10 fee to replace it.
- If you lose your garage gate card there is a $15 fee to replace it.
- If you transfer to or from City Hall it will be your responsibility to notify Parking Services so that we may switch out your decal for an applicable one.
- You must return your decal and garage gate card if you separate from City employment or transfer from City Hall to another location.