More Information About Neighbor Support Night 2020 Coming Soon.
Neighbor Support Night, sponsored by the City of Fort Lauderdale and the Council of Fort Lauderdale Civic Associations (CFLCA), is a night dedicated to Fort Lauderdale's Neighbors. The event provides an opportunity for neighbors to join together with their City to strengthen community ties, elevate public spirit, and build civic awareness in a fun, casual, exciting block party type of atmosphere.
We invite you to join us for an interactive, exciting event with fun for the entire family. Make sure to check this web page periodically as it will be updated as new activities and door prizes are announced.
- Event flyer
- Residential Tree Giveaway
- Free raffle
- Neighbors' Choice Award
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Connect with Us
- Neighbor Support Night Photos
- More Information
- Learn about your City and meet City officials and Community Builders
- Take a photo with the Mayor Trantalis and your City Commissioners
- Enjoy fun time with your kids in the Kids Zone with life-sized games and face painting
- Explore job and volunteer opportunities
- Climb aboard emergency response and utilities vehicles
- Learn about recycling and sustainability
- Win a free raffle prize
- Vote for the winner of the Neighbors' Choice Award for the best department/division display
- Enjoy live entertainment and refreshments
The City of Fort Lauderdale is offering free, Florida-friendly trees during Neighbor Support Night. The types of trees available during the giveaway may include Bulnesia, Dwarf Mango, Gumbo Limbo, Jamaica Caper, Live Oak, Marlberry, Pigeon Plum, Silver Buttonwood, and Simpson's Stopper. (One tree per household on a first-come, first-served basis with proof of Fort Lauderdale residency.)
The City encourages its neighbors to review the Homeowners and Trees brochure for tips on choosing the right tree for the right place on their properties prior to selecting one at the event.
To get more free trees and help the City build its canopy, consider going paper-free by signing up for e-billing and automatic bill pay through the Save a Tree, Plant a Tree program.
We've got your passport to a great prize! Make sure to pick up your "Around the City" passport at the CFLCA's welcome table for your chance to win. To be eligible for a prize, visit 10 exhibits, get your passport stamped, and return it to the CFLCA table. The drawing will take place at the end of the event, and you do not need to be present to win.
- Two-night stay at the Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Two-night stay at the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Two $25 gift certificates to Padrino's restaurant
- Tickets to the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Wawa gift basket
- $100 gift card to Whole Foods
- One-night stay, valet and breakfast for two at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- 5 IMAX vouchers and exhibit passes to the Museum of Discovery and Science for four people
- A free clubhouse rental valued at $1,500 ( excluding Saturdays) provided by the Fort Lauderdale Woman's Club
Check back soon for a list of more prizes for this year's event.
Neighbor Support Night attendees will have the opportunity to select the winner of the annual "Neighbors' Choice" award, which is given to the City department or division that neighbors feel had the most interactive, informative, educational display. Attendees will receive a voting chip with their Passport from the CFLCA table. The "Neighbors' Choice" award winner will get a trophy and bragging rights for the entire year.
Past NSN Neighbors' Choice Award Winners
Sponsorships can help increase awareness, promote brand building, and are a great way to create visibility and traffic for your organization. The success of NSN relies on the support of our community partners. There are several sponsorship opportunities available. We invite you to build community with us and be part of this
Neighbor Support Night Sponsors
Neighbor Support Night is made possible due to the generous donations from the following community partners who are going above and beyond to support this event:
Connect With Us! #FTLNSN